“The best and cheapest dentistry is when the right thing is done extremely well the first time and it lasts for a long time.”
Root canal treatment might be the treatment/therapy your dentist will suggest to you if you are dealing with infected or decaying tooth/teeth. In case the pulp present in the tooth is affected then the dentist might recommend getting root canal treatment to prevent worsening of the problem.
The treatment procedure will include removing the infected pulp and cleansing the area and sealing it to salvage the remaining tooth/teeth.
Devshree Dental Clinic is your friendly dental clinic for affordable and quality root canal treatment in Rewari. Call today!
Here Are Symptoms That You Need Root Canal Treatment:
• Experiencing Severe Pain In The Affected Tooth/Teeth: If you have a severe toothache that persists for a longer period of time then it could be a sign that you need to get root canal therapy. This consistent pain in the tooth is most likely due to the infected pulp and if left untreated the pain can also reach to ear, temple, and jaw area.
• Visible Gum Inflammation: Along with pain if you also find it hard to touch the tooth or it is difficult to chew food, it is possible that the root tip has infected which has led to inflammation of gums.
• If You See Discoloration Of Affected Tooth: An infected tooth is not a healthy one and it is easy to spot the discoloration. Consult your dentist if you see these signs and they may recommend getting root canal therapy.
• Sensitivity Of Tooth: Another sign of your tooth pulp being damaged or infected is its extreme sensitivity to hot and cold temperatures.
Three Reasons Why You Will Require Root Canal Treatment ASAP:
• The Case Of Deep Decay: When bacterial growth around and inside the teeth has gotten to the stage that it has started affecting the teeth by damaging it and infecting the pulp then it is a sure sign of tooth decay. If left untreated, the minor cavity will turn into severe tooth decay which means there is no way to salvage the affected tooth.
• The Case Of Tooth Trauma: Tooth trauma is incidents such as cracks, fractures in the tooth that can cause further problems that can lead to the treatment of root canal therapy. Minor cracks are easy to deal with using bonding material etc. However, it is the severe cracks that need to be fixed using root canal treatment.
• The Case Of Tooth Abscesses: Bacterial growth/infection causing pus filling near and around the affected tooth region is the abscessed tooth condition. Most of the cases of the untreated dental cavity can lead to a peripheral abscess.
It is not the treatment that is painful; rather living with infected teeth can be much worse. Devshree Dental clinic offers you quality dental treatments to treat your dental conditions the best way possible. Stay tuned to our blog for more latest dental information. You Can Give Us A Call To Get An Appointment. Reach out to us for the best dentist service in Rewari today!